2018 Eastwood Under 16 Team
Congratulations to the players below who have been selected in the 2018 Under 16 Team. Any player who would like feedback please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Uniform fitting and collection is this Tuesday night May 8th at Eastwood Rugby Club. The Under 16 time slot is 7.00-7.30 pm. Please download the order form in the documents section of Team App. If you are able to help on the night from 4.30-8pm please email email@example.com
Training starts Thursday May 9th at Pennant Hills Oval from 6.30-8pm
Trial game and Squad Photo Sunday May 13th at Boronia Park, Hunters Hill. Game times to be notified but will be played between 6.30-8pm.
State Championship Weekend The squad will be in camp from Friday 8th June to Monday 11th June at Sydney Olympic Park Lodge. Costings will be finalised in the upcoming week.
Manager– Any parent interested in managing the team please complete the Application Form found at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_GbdQYfZovjhFox5BnMeT5tWp-FMoAiA_xYm7YI_cV49tKQ/viewform Applications close on Monday 7 May 2018 at 12pm.
Shadow Players please read and respond to the information below
Shadow Player Guidelines
Shadow Parents and Players please acknowledge and agree to the following guidelines by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org accepting your shadow position in the team. If a player does not wish to accept their shadow position please notify via email@example.com
All shadows need to notify Eastwood Juniors by 5pm Monday May 7th.
Shadow Player Guidelines
- Shadow players are to attend all team training sessions
- All shadow players will be supplied with a training shirt at no charge. No other uniform will be issued unless they are called into the team
- Should a player in the team withdraw due to injury or other reason the coaches, in consultation with the selectors and the committee, will choose which shadow player will be called into the team.
- Shadow players will not play in Trial Games unless they are called into the team.
2018 Eastwood Under 16’s
Player Game time:
- The strongest 15 players will be selected to start every game. The starting 15 will be given ample opportunity to secure a win before replacements might be made. Replacements will be made at the discretion of the coaches at the time of their choosing.
- Preliminary starting 15 will be communicated at the announcement of the team.
- Players will be given ample opportunity to press for selection during trial games before the State Championships
- Players not comfortable with being in the squad but not in the starting 15 will be given an opportunity to withdraw before signing the “Agreement to play”
- Coaches must consider player’s ability, safety and attitude in determining the amount of game time received